Salvadore’s Deli was created as a poster illustration for an exhibition of art made with food at Arkansas Arts Center in Little Rock. It was displayed at the Fraser Gallery in Washington, DC, with works by 22 other artists for the exhibition, “Salvador Dali: A Modern Homage to a Modern Icon” (1999). Also available as a limited edition archival print.
Printed on thick matte paper and framed in matte black.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!